Stock farming plays an incredibly important role in ensuring food from livestock, such as beef, mutton, and poultry, can be delivered to local supermarkets and butcheries. When it comes to stock farming operations, one thing that plays an important role is the supply of water. There are different reasons why water is critical for stock farming, and a solar pump inverter might be an excellent addition to the facility. Let’s look at the role that a solar PV inverter can play in this type of farming operation.
Benefits if a Solar Pump Inverter for Stock Farming Operations
There are quite a number of benefits that you can expect when it comes to the use of a solar pump inverter in stock farming. These systems do not require access to a traditional power grid, which is something that many of these farms have been relying on for the past years.
By moving off the grid, a water pump inverter allows you to convert power from DC to AC in order to power up the water system you have installed on the farm. It means you suddenly sit with a power solution that is much more flexible compared to some of the more traditional options. Since these inverters make use of a solar panel, it also gives you an opportunity to make more customizations to the layout of your water supply system.
The Role of A Solar Pump Inverter in Stock Farming
Let’s take a closer look at the specific roles that a solar pump inverter will play in stock farming and the various operations that you need to focus on:
● Regular water pumps can use quite a lot of power, pushing up your electricity bills in the process. Switching to a solar pump inverter is an economical choice as it helps to reduce your need for traditional on-grid power solutions.
● These systems often come with intelligent chips that are able to use sensors in order to automate certain functions. They also provide added convenience to the entire operation.
● Another important factor is the stability and reliability of the solar water pump inverter offers. Even when there are outages in the traditional grid, these systems will continue to operate.
● The installation of a solar pump inverter is relatively straightforward, and there is only a need for minimal maintenance over time.
● The system can be customized to fit the very specific needs of your own operation.
Introducing the WLD280 Series From Bedford
The WLD280 series of solar pump inverters from Bedford gives you access to systems that are professionally designed and highly capable of delivering on the requirements of your operations.
The inverter comes with a selection of smart and intelligent features built into its main board. This makes it a safe option to use, as it offers a number of protective elements for your entire system. There is an AC/DC switching system, and you can use it with single and three-phase solutions.
This particular solar pump inverter takes advantage of both IGBT and MPPT technologies to deliver a more advance solution. The control panel on the front of the system gives you the ability to easily make changes to its settings, while smart internal technologies ensures certain things can be automated.
When it comes to water pumps, inverters, and similar pieces of equipment, Bedford has become a renowned manufacturer. The company has years of experience and offers highly flexible solutions that can perfectly fit in with stock farming operations. If you want to level up your water infrastructure on a stock farm, then get in touch with one of the experts at Bedford.